View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 06:46 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Oh yes, I do like that sucker punch moment that Bellamy had when Clarke mentioned that. I think that he was mainly sad for her, that she had lost someone like that, but also that probably did keep him from holding back on whatever feelings he might have had when it came to her ... or again being in severe denial about it, because she was still grieving at that time.
Yeah, I agree. He felt bad for her, but it also kind of . . . stung.

Quote:
I feel like they’d get the VIP package again, considering what an experience they had this year.
Actually, they didn't get a VIP. They got into the VIP party as "press," which was pretty cool for them. If they can get in as press again, they probably wouldn't do a VIP.

Quote:
Question: Do you want Bellamy to find out she almost killed herself?
Funny you ask that, Kate, because I was just thinking about that today. I don't know. I think Bellamy would just feel HORRIBLE if he knew it got to that point for Clarke. But at the same time, I don't know who else Clarke would tell. She doesn't ever have to tell anyone, but I feel like Bellamy or her mom would be the only people she would consider telling. But her mom's not in any state to hear that right now, so I feel like she would only tell her if she was trying to motivate her to keep going, to keep fighting and push past her addiction. But with Bellamy . . . telling him would be a bigger deal because of, like I said, how guilty he might feel. And just what might lead up to it, too. Clarke's got her guard so far up right now that I can't imagine her telling him about that unless her guard just comes crashing down.

ETA: I'm going to add those fic links and video links into the OP tonight.
ICON