View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

It was . Speaking of Amaya and animals my cousin has a house near the train tracks and she has a really nice pool and a pond, well her husband is currently on a 48 hour shift (fireman and summer time is our cities biggest OT time for EMT's, fire, and cops due to the drama) well she had a dead mouse in her pool filter, two dead birds-one near their shed the other in the pool and than a huge water mocassion! Now behind those train tracks is woods and the marsh so it makes sense that they get snakes (last year when they moved they seen none but the kids did find snake skin) well I showed Amaya a photo of the snake as she posted it on FB and now she's got her shoes on ready to go over there so she can hold the snake umm NOPE! Trust me I will never go there after seeing that .

Ohh and speaking of my father and the whole "I won't do this or that for you" today he wanted his lotto paid so I charged him $10 for going to do it for him, so he gave me the money and since Amaya tagged along I also allowed her the $10 going fee charge and my friend is bringing Amaya and I to the airport. She's the one who tried to get me to do it last year and now shes so excited to be able to witness the moment of joy on Amaya's face lol

Icon by Fiona