#4 - 1
#11 - 1
#24 - 1
#29 - 3 - Eliminated

_______

Pacey Loves Joey Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The comment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 27

I. 1x10 - Double Date
Eliminated - Round 2

2. 1x10 - Double Date
Eliminated - Round 1

3. 3x09 - Four To Tango
Eliminated Round 10

4. 3x12 - Weekend in the Country

Grams: You know you love someone when you can spend the entire night just sitting by the fire watching them sleep.

5. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated - Round 16

6. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre
Eliminated - Round 23

7. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 4

8. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 5

9. 3x16 - To Green With Love
Eliminated - Round 12

10. 3x16 - To Green With Love
Eliminated - Round 20

11. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

12. 3x17 - Cinderella Story
Eliminated - Round 24

13. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated - Round 6

14. 3x21 - Show Me Love
Eliminated - Round 13

15. 3x22 - The Anti-Prom

JOEY: I’ve been meaning to ask you something all night, Pacey. Would you like to dance with me?
PACEY: Yes.

PACEY: How come this feels so right?
JOEY: I think it was those dance lessons.
PACEY: Where did you get those? They’re not you.
JOEY: Why, because I’m just a poor tomboy? Or because Dawson gave them to me?
PACEY: Neither. See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
JOEY: It’s my mom’s bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, ‘Look, Pacey… I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning so why don’t you cut me some slack.’
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY: I remember everything.

16. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated - Round 18

17. 4x02 - Falling Down
Eliminated - Round 15

18. 4x04 - Future Tense
Eliminated - Round 21

19. 4x19 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Eliminated - Round 8

20. 4x19 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Walter: Hi, Joey. Joey: Uh, hi, Mr. Kubelik, um... I'm sorry, I... I think I need to apologize. Walter: Really? Whatever for?
Joey: Well, I think I blew it tonight. And it's just, um, this is kind of a whole new world for me, and I, um, I don't really know what to do or what to say, and I know that I don't fit in very well—
Walter: Joey, you didn't blow anything. Your academic record stands on its own. You're a stunningly bright young lady. No one is grading you on your social skills. Be that as it may, you couldn't ask for a better character witness than that boyfriend of yours. Seriously. He just talked the Dean's ear off, all about you. How you've changed him, how you've helped him. How he couldn't imagine a better life than one with you by his side. What a rare gift, to have someone say such things about you.

21. 4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Did it ever occur to you that maybe I was doing all that for you?
Joey: And how exactly do I benefit from your distortion of the truth?
Pacey: Well, maybe.. I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But really scary thing is, I think that they’re true.

22. 4x10 - Self-Reliance
Eliminated - Round 7

23. 4x13 - Hopeless
Eliminated - Round 9

24. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Anna: I don't understand. It's just sex. It's not that big of a deal. We're all adults, so—
Pacey: [laughs] No, we're not adults. We're not even close to being adults, and it is that big a deal. I have someone that I want to be with for more than just one night. So...The thought of losing her or hurting her... It's not even a consideration. For me it's not about wanting to have sex. It's about wanting to share the most intimate thing that you can possibly share with someone... No matter how long you have to wait. So I'm really sorry if I gave you the wrong idea.

25. 4x15 - Four Stories
Eliminated - Round 11

26. 4x22 - The Graduate
Eliminated - Round 3

27. 4x22 - The Graduate
Eliminated - Round17

28. 6x14 - Clean and Sober
Eliminated - Round 22

29. 6x15 - Castaways
Eliminated - Round 26

30. 6x18 - Love Bites
Eliminated - Round 14