View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 11:54 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
I still don't think that people would be labeling Willow as a lesbian, if they hadn't introduced Kennedy for her in Season 7. Willow never had any sexual problems in her relationship with Oz. Plus, her last conversation with Oz was clearly foreshadowing a romantic future for them that was still possible.

It's as if they purposefully avoided the bisexual route in the end, to try and make the audiences forget about Seth.

The magic addiction seemed to be tied to when Willow saved Tara's mind from Glory's thrall, so I definitely think a lot of the unhealthy behavior with it in Season 6 related to how much she had exerted herself in her attempts to save Tara's life and that's why I always hated how Tara turned against Willow in Season 6. It just seemed really ungrateful.
This is why Willow is more appropriately labeled as bisexual than a lesbian. I understand other people's frustration on the subject.

I'm not sure about that. It might've been possible that Seth was busy at the time.

I feel differently there. I hated how Willow decided to do the same thing to Tara after what has happened with Glory, so I understand Tara.

Cute pic. I love how he kisses her hand and looks at her while she adores it.