View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 11:39 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Yes. There's a time jump from ep 1 to 2. Probably 2 months.

Pope is still taking care of Lena who is being bullied in school. Adrian and Deran look to be officially together and FINALLY, Deran looks like he got his together. He even sponsored Adrian for a surfing competition. And J is doing adult stuff, collecting rent, paying off debtors and visiting Smurf aka what Smurf usually does. Craig is in Mexico, getting wasted and high. He got on the wrong foot with some Mexicans there and now he's back home because his money was stolen from him. So the Cody boys all need money now which means they need to do a job.

Next ep is probably the ep where we see Denis Leary. I initially thought that will be the ep where we see him.

Also looks like most of them wrapped already:

Quote:
streatclarkAnimal Kingdom is back and it’s gonna be a great season🔥🌴 Here’s a pic from filming the episode that just aired because #socialmedia and I like these two guys. Props to tnt for busting out the cgi waves for this scene because the ocean was flat and windy that day.

Quote:
Sorry I missed last night’s ep. We filmed late in Oceanside. @robboben_ knew most of his lines and only had to wait for the director to get a touch up twice. #animalkingdom

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.