View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

it isn't the best, but we'll live with the double post.. and it was our own fault knowing you still watch and not answer your post.. sorry for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
The aftermath of the bombing is so sad to watch. Everyone trying to put the pieces back together, trying to come to terms with what they witnessed. Michael being in the hospital, thankfully he was fine. Emmett being afraid to leave the house which was sad to see. Ted blaming himself about what happened to Michael even though it was no where near his fault. Lindsay and Melanie finding out that Dusty died. It was all so harrowing to watch. But the worst part was seeing Brian be completely broken. He was affected so much by it all and didn't want anything to do with Babylon or any of it. So in the end, I think he really did change.
That bombing alwasy gets me.. that is so scary and it still is so real.. to see them all struggle with the aftermath.. being so scared that they even want to leave the country, and seeing friends and loved ones die in such an event is horrible.. I think Brian was affected the most in it all.. knowing that he ha broken up with Michaless friendship and not being able to straighten things out were hard on him, and then not being able to help him at all because of his sickness again.. just hearatbreaking.. Seeing him search for Justin at first in that whole desaster.. he was so scared that he lost him for good this time without having him told what he was too scared to tell him and lost him over his own pride the first thing he did was turn around and go looking for him .. I think would it have been diferent if it would have happened on a different point of time where just regular guests would have been there.. yes he was the owner of the club, but I guess he just would have sent Ted instead.. but having his whole family in danger shook his whole world.. he already had changed a lot before, but now he admitted it to himself for the first time in his life

Quote:
Ben beating up that guy at the vigil? Even though he went a little crazy, I don't blame him at all. That guy deserved it.
To see that completly different side of Ben it was kind of scary.. and I don't want to know what ould have happen if Brian hadn't pulled him away.. nobody else dared to.. Brin didn't even think about getting hurt in between .. and Zen-Ben was revealed

Quote:
That guy Tad that Ted was dating? Ummm what a crazy. Okay, he had a problem, not his fault. But wow. But I suppose it all works out in the end because Ted finally ended up with who he was supposed to end up with. And it was Blake!! A part of me is kind of sad that he didn't end up with Emmett but again, it all works out. Emmett found someone who was not Drew, who was also understandable, and seemed happy.
Tad was a scary freaky person.. I don't know what I would have done in Teds case.. I would have been scared ****less when I had opened the door and had seen him in front of it..

Emmett finding his old highschool love again and Ted finding Blake again was a great happy ending

Quote:
I don't blame Lindsay and Melanie for moving to Toronto (also yay Toronto!! :cheer: ). What was the most surprising was that Michael was okay with it and Brian wasn't. And I understand why. He wanted to change and be a good guy, a good father, etc. But in the end, he made the right decision. Him wanting to make sure his son didn't forget him was so heart-breaking and so sweet.
I don't know.. leaving the coutry doesn't make the world better.. it could have happen everywhere.. so why run so far away.. to see Brian wish his boy good bye seemed quite final too.. why think he needed to be remembered if he would visit him .. it almost seemed he gave up.. he looses Juston to NY and he looses Gus to Toronto , with Mel and Linds.. he just saw himslef being alone.. and I still would have loved to see Justin enter Babylon, cause I still think he wouldn't have missed that

icon by Daggi