View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 06:12 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

oh no i hope ECO doesnt leave but it would explain this change in his sotryline

and wow the best final out of the bunch of ncis everything was good .

Firstly mosley stepping over that was annoying and she did go way to far but i enjoy her character she is good i like that they did add her in , i enjoy her more than hetty so i hope she wont just be gone next season cause it just means this whole seasno was a waste

Densi deeks and kensi wow what a fight both so right , but i kind of dont know why kensi so shocked and surprised to what deeks wants he has always been super vocal bout having kids and about retiring , so when she said no to both it kind of was like wow why didnt she say no earlier cause it is a big deal for deeks and her cause they would both need to sacrifice something in order for the other person to be happy.

This episode was such a great episode for deeks when he shot the guys was awesome and him yelling at mosely was perfect cause everything he said was right and he was 100% right i just hated that she fired him , his part of the team .

Callen i love the guy i usually love it when he sticks it to the boss , i know he promised mosley that he would help her but he should of spoke up when deeks did cause she was going to far and didnt need to be in she was honest with them they would of done it anyway .

Sam being injured and reckless very unlike him but he still feels for michelle losing a family member isnt easy .

and Hidoko better be alive i really likeed her on the team it felt so odd cause she was barely in the episode as well.

And the end the crash poor eric , nell and hetty to hear that and be so powerless what a fantastic final