View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 03:12 AM
sonny1
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog9 (View Post)
sneak peak in tags:
Spoiler:
Thanks for the Sneak Peek Kate

I'm exited to watch the next episode after the two weeks break

Quote:
Soooo many people are allegedly skipping this episode, and although I’m not expecting any BC stuff really, I’m going to laugh so hard if we actually get quality content and they miss it due to pettiness.
It's very sad if people only want to watch episodes if there is some Bellarke stuff in the episode ... These people are not real The 100 fans for me
Why do they not understand that their ship would not exist without the show.
If they skip episodes, they harm the show and also they harm their ship
But maybe some of these shippers would need more brain to understand all this

Quote:
However, if people are skipping the episode for shipping purposes it's sad because this show is way too good. I am a hardcare Bellarke shipper but I'm also a huge fan of the show. High quality and just so good. Yes, the ratings are important too. I want the show to go on for a couple more years. People skipping episodes will not help the cause. Oh well, hopefully it is just a small group if true. Also, of course the Internet fanbase is not that big (a speck actually) compared to the non-Internet audience that watches. Thinking about this fact helps.
I do like the way you say that Michelle

I hope that Bellamy stands up for himself and for Echo and I hope that Echo stands up for herself and for Bellamy ... like a couple should do