View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Superhero
Obsessed Fan

The writing was on the wall for Levon, for the last half of the season. And, honestly...I won't even miss him. The character was just there as "filler".

I'm glad that Liv gave Dale the cure for two reasons: 1.) Season five of iZOMBIE needs for Live to be a zombie. They can cure her at the end of the series. 2.) Rose McIver said that she wanted Dale and Clive together, and it's nice to see her get her way.

The Brother Love storyline just kinda went nowhere, didn't it?

Chase Graves ending up dead by his own ACME guillotine was practically cartoonish in it's predictability (I half-expected for a roadrunner to pop up and go BEEP BEEP"), but Liv being the one to 'pull-the-trigger' was a nice touch...and at her own execution no less.

Does Blaine have any of the syringes of cure left---the ones he stole from Ravi?

So...Renegade and Blaine & Don E can operate with the cooperation of Filmore Graves. Makes me wonder what the writers will think of for next season. How will they introduce enough drama to fill the last thirteen episodes while simultaneously bringing the series to a satisfying conclusion? They BETTER NOT pull a "Who shot JR", and make the whole series a dream.