View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Talula78
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
A lot of sleepless nights were now trying to get back. My mom loves Paris too and loves Dean and liked Jess but couldn't really stand Logan because he reminded her of Christopher who she didn't think much of. I wish I could get my dad to watch GG but it's far from the kind of show he's into.
Ya never know with Dads, I didn't think mine would like it but he ended up loving it. I did have to include subtitles because my dad is hard of hearing and misses a lot of that fast dialogue. My parents didn't like Dean cheating and being adulterous although they did love him in the earlier seasons. They didn't care for Jess at all because he had no respect for Rory or Rory's loved ones and Logan was a player and too much of a party boy type. They felt weird about the revival because of Rory and it ending on a more fretful tone but they enjoyed the Lorelai/Emily SL and were okay with L&L finally getting hitched (although they thought it was weird they weren't married by then).