View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 04:41 AM
nuwanda
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
This episode I felt was so much better than the first half. Guess it was all the action

With Captian Estes dead, we get the introduction of Deputy Chief Gossett. Why does Lou Diamond Phillips always pop up in shows like this? Didn't know what to think of Gossett. I thought he was on the up and up, but kinda wonderd as well if he was working with Barlow. Hate that he ended up being with Barlow and was setting Pride up. He probably even killed Estes.

Can't believe Halliday followed Amelia, but good she stopped her.

I get so tired when Pride is trying to warn people about something and no one listens to him. Like the Mayor should have took him more seriously. She knows he is not crazy since he saved the town last time, so I just don't get it. Glad that Pride was able to stop the hit on the Mayor though and he was finally cleared.

I kinda suspected something would happen at the end, but did not think that Amelia would be the one shooting Pride. Kinda like the cliffhanger from last season.

I know there is a lot that I am missing, but it was just a lot to take in in two hours

agree with you here too.
and it is not that i am really getting tired of people not listening to pride when he is trying to warn them, but also about all the stories about pride getting threatened, attacked, shot or whatever. unfortunately i already said that a lot of times in the past two years.
it really takes a lot away from the show. and just as i thought "at least everything is solved and there is no cliffhanger" pride gets shot - again. it is kind of boring, but at least that means i am not too excited for the new season to come.

hope they stop this next season or i stop watching

have to watch two other show finals now. hope they are better....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote