View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 09:54 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

aww interesting how Gibbs went to Shannon's grave. Also how even McGee didn't know where Gibbs was going first. Makes sense that he wouldn't though since Gibbs wouldn't have talked about his first wife's birthday. I like how the whole family has the one plot together

Interesting that McGee met someone who served under his father

I was beginning to think Jack's date was going to be the guy who tortured her. Glad that wasn't the case though. Come on Jack, you could've told Bishop who was there instead of hanging up on her

interesting Ducky standing in for Jack. I never thought about how Ducky used to watch some interrogations. That could be one reason we had a Jack - so David could do less work

Not surprising once it was mentioned the guy could be at the graduation of his son that it was the son responsible. But of course it'd be an easy case as this is just a background case. I almost feel there's too much going on though even though its a simple case?

I feel like the end of this episode was rushed? Obviously we'll get more in the next episode/season but they could've broken it up more with the team focusing on Jack's downward spiral & fixation on this guy, chasing her down... ect. then the build up to how Vance was even taken? Sure then its not so much of a surprise in the end to see him but it just felt like they were putting so much into those final moments when they could've brought it out more or solved their other case sooner so the team would then get involved? There's also the random scene with Casie talking to Ducky & Palmer about Gibbs finding out she was doing something for Vance which felt pointless Hopefully there's closure on why that scene was in there in the next season, especially if she is replacing Abby

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote