View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 07:51 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
I got my mom to start watching the show with me just a few weeks ago and were already almost done. She loves Luke although she thinks he can be a major idiot at times and calls him "the perfect man well close enough" lol and Rory is adorable especially during her days at Chilton and thinks she should have ended up with Jess. She also loves the townies. I wasn't sure she'd like the show but I'm glad we've been able to get through it. There were days we would watch more than half the season because she couldn't wait to see what happened. The revival has been a bit slower for her. I had to spoil some things to make her want to keep watching but she still thinks Luke and Lorelai are cute together and loves Kirk.
Great that you got them to watch it with you! How come that she doesn't like the revival?

My mum liked the show, but they talked too fast for her, so she stopped somewhere during S1. My dad saw some episodes, but he just watched because he thought Lauren Graham was sexy...yeah nice to know dad :/
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.