View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 06:15 AM
GoSpikey
Dedicated Fan

Everyone is speechless about it, lol.

I thought it was a good season finale, that sure shifted things around for next season.

Major did end up being in control of FG, which means Liv can now do her Renegade work without getting murdered for it. Bad news is that they didn't get in time to save Levon, too.

You know, I am not a shipper of Liv and Major, so I'm not happy they killed off yet another one of her boyfriends, just to probably end up with Liv and Major again, in the end. I'm over them. They have no problem finding people to love after they break up, so why should I ship it?

I thought it was time to end the Brother Love storyline, and thankfully, they did. That could have ended so much worse than what happened! (Hope they didn't shoot the horse.)

I am happy that Clive won't turn into a zombie, but that Liv gave her cure to Dale. May they make beautiful babies together. And may Liv find another cure, because now it's gone again. You have to eat the whole brain, really?

I'm looking forward to next season, happy that there is another one, and even more happy that they announced in advance that it's going to be the last season, so the show can close properly. More would always have been good, but ending it on a high note is nice, too. Five seasons for this show sounds really good.