View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 08:45 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

208:

This was a decent episode but not one of my favorites. I feel it was sort of on the slower side. So far this season has only had a few stand out episodes for me. Hopefully the last episodes of the season will be a lot more interesting.

Of course Tony once again only had 1 small scene this episode. His storyline is going at snail speed and I am not here for that! Obviously the guy with the messed up eye is the one that he and his brother beat up. I just want to know why and where that SL is going to go. Also more shippy moments with Caleb would be nice, k thanks.

I am loving the Clay and Justin interaction SO MUCH this season. I didnt even realize how much I wanted that until this year. I think Cheri and Justin could potentially be cute together as well. It sucks that Justin turned to drugs already when he was doing a lot better but I think its understandable. It would be hard to just ween off those so easily. I love that Alex was the one to find him so that they could share a moment. I miss their interactions a lot. It was cute what Justin said about Alex's hair and how he defended him to the other guys. I also liked Alex sticking up for Justin. And obviously he saved him too. The ending scene where he went back home just killed me! NOOOOO DONT GO. I think he felt he had to because he thought that Clay's parents were disappointed with him. But BB come on, they are better than your own damn mom and her psycho ex.

I felt for Jessica this episode yet again but I still cannot find myself warming up to her. I think part of it has to do with the actress. IDK, I don't think she's that strong and tends to overreact in some scenes. But i did enjoy the moments with Hannah's mom. Jessica needs to come forward about the rape.

I didnt care for the Andy moments and the affair reveal. That stuff sort of bored me. I just dont care for him as a character at all. I do think that the mom had a good point about the school not even alerting the parents what was going on. But honestly that was mr porters fault imo.

Chloe was very obviously shaken by the tapes, I wonder if she knew about them beforehand? I had assumed she was just defending Bryce but it looks like she maybe didnt know about them. Also his mom clearly doesnt believe him, which is interesting. But it doesnt seem he was abused by his dad or anything so I wonder why/how Bryce turned out this way. I LOVE that someone wrote Rapist on his locker. And he looked scared when he heard his confession tape was out, which is amazing. Dude needs to be locked up. I loved when Justin said he was going down. Too bad he ripped Justin apart afterwards. UGH, i hate him.

I am scared for Marcus but I also dont care. . Its obvious he only said what he said about Bryce because he was being threatened himself. But I dont think this is going to go over well for Marcus.

Zach's mom sucks. I didnt understand what the photos of Zachs sister were about either? I'm a bit confused on who is doing what? Theres one person sending the polaroids, theres one person threatening people at the school, and then we know that Alex and his friend are doing some of the other stuff? They need to clarify who is responsible for what.

Tyler scares me a little. At first I felt really bad for him but then him shooting that bird really gives me bad vibes. I just have a feeling that its going to lead to something more. He seemed more fascinated by the birds death too and we all know that killing animals is the first step before murder. Yikes.

I am not sad to see Skye leaving TBH. I like that she got some nice scenes with Clay and some closure and I kinda hope she doesnt come back. Though I liked that they discussed being bipolar and what that means I just find her character a bit useless.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-30-2023 at 01:28 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote