View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 02:22 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Brian was very lucky to have met that doc.. but sooner or later I'm sure he himslef or Justin would have noticed too, but maybe the outcome wouldn't have been so lucky..

but somehow the fact Brian getting sick got me more then Vics death, but maybe that too is something personal here

Vics death came absolut sudden and unexpected, and I also thought that Brians statement wasn't as bad as Debbies reaction made it.. sure she was hurt and maybe it was the wrong time to say it, but it was the truth without sugarcoating..

Cody.. a crazy coward in my eyes who needed others to come on his crusade and who wanted others to fight his demons.. why else would he push Justin to go that far with Hobbs.. Justin never would have hunted him down, and for sure never would have pointed a gund at him .. only Codys pushing made him do it... and when Justin let go of him .. Cody still was yelling after him to finish his job.. I really wonder if he finally found someone who killed for him, cause obviously that was something he wants to happen.. I was glad when Justin got away from him. A very bad influence... and he made Justin do things he probably never would have done.. Seeing Justins anger turn against Brian , even if that fightscene was kind of hot, didn't make me happy..

icon by Daggi