View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 01:54 AM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

I was crying so hard at this ep when all the handmaids introduced themselves to each other, that was so beautiful and I'm glad we learned the name of the handmaid as well who'd sacrificed herself.
it's horrible either way for Emily and Janine but it is safer for them to be handmaids again and not working in the colonies anymore guess there's only horrible and not-so-horrible now..

seeing more of Moira's past was so heartbreaking she's given up a kid and now she's learned that her fiancée was killed for a while I was hoping that she'd get to see her again one day

the funeral for the handmaids was really nice, and I thought Aunt Lydia would punish the remaining ones somehow, but it looked like she was actually grieving and the Commanders took care of the investigation.

it was really cool how Serena got rid of the investigator who was so threatening to June and got entire households killed. in moments like these I almost like her but I know she's only doing it to keep the baby safe and nothing else.
when she offered June that she could help her with the new security guidelines, wow that was a shocking turn of events that she'd actually trust her with something like that.