View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 08:09 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
keep your novels coming I love them.. they give so much stuff to dicuss

Brian accepting the money was so heartwarming. did you notice that he didn't take his eyes off Justin the whole time? he knew whos fault the whole benefit was and he just had to swallow his pride.

oh yes, Brian knew how to shut up Justin very effective

and I loved shanda leer as opener and scenechanger. they found something new every time to surprise the audience
Yes!! He was so happy and bashful and it was so cute to see.

Here’s another novel (I love writing them, it’s nice to get it out and discuss things in depth)

I believe the last episode I watched last night was the sixth so:

This is super random but in the scene where Brian tells his friends that he’s starting his own agency, I think Emmett says something to him (or Michael?) and he does this weird flappy hand gesture that I didn’t notice before and it made me laugh, it was so cute. Does anyone have a gif of that lol?

Justin shaved off his hair. I’m over it lol. Brian petting his head was funny And Jennifer’s reaction was pretty much mine haha

Brian is a very smart man. He started his own company (in the bath house, I love it lol, so Brian) and was able to snag a high end client. Justin totally encouraged him to do it too. When Brian was listening to Ben and Hunter talk about the HIV meds ad, you can practically see the wheels in Brian’s head turning. I love how he pretty much forces Ted to help him when he needs it but then ends up offering him a job. Brian ended up really helping Ted when he needed it even if Ted was afraid to accept at first.

Ted is doing so well!! It takes a lot of strength and hard work to overcom addiction and he did, with the help of Blake. They’re really sweet together and it’s nice seeing them when thy are both in a good place, or at least getting there. Seeing how Emmett was to Ted when he tried to make amends made me sad but I completely understand where he’s coming from. Ted really hurt him and it’s not easy to forgive. But I was happy when he finally read his letter.

Emmett breaks my heart too because he’s so lonely and just wants to be happy and live with people. I was happy when h finally found a place with Debbie. But ommg at that man he brought home who was howling And poor Debbie too. She wanted the same thing. But she can sometimes be too invasive as she was with Vic and Rodney and then Michael and Ben. But she was just lonely and needed someone to take care of.

Justin—he definitely found a cause and maybe went off the rails a little bit. But I can see why. He buried all of his anger about being bashed and now was finally given the opportunity to unleash it. But being a vigilante is never a good idea and that guy Cody was a bit insane. It’s one thing to want to protect yourself but it’s another to go out looking for trouble and starting fights. You’re asking to get hurt. I thought for sure that they were going to accidentally kill Chris Hobbs. That the gun would be loaded and Justin would accidentally shoot him. I’m glad Justin came to his senses and let him go and then walked away.

To Brian’s credit, he did try to stop Justin, especially when he found the gun. But in typical Brian fashion (as I said in the other thread) he’s going to let Justin make his own mistakes while always being worried for him. But that fight scene they had when thy were rolling around on the floor?! Wow.

Michael is such a dork for trying to spare Ben’s feelings about the book but he was coming from a good place. Ben however, couldn’t accept Michael’s opinion until his publisher told him the same thing. And then he was clearly jealous when Rage gets picked up to be a movie. It sucks for him but he should try and be a bit happier for Michael. Even though I understand how he must have felt.

Vic dying was a huge shock to me the first time I saw it. I did not expect that to happen at all. It breaks my heart when Michael and Emmett find him and it breaks my heart even more when Michael has to go tell Debbie. It really sucks that her and Vic’s last interaction was a fight. Because it’s something that you can never change or take back. Of course they love each other but it still weighs heavily on the heart. I don’t necessarily think Brian was wrong in what he said about Vic’s extra time being a gift because it was true. And I don’t think he deserved the slap. But it probably wasn’t his place to say it and not right then.

While it’s not healthy that Brian deals with all of his problems with sex, it was a good thing he did this time. And with a doctor!! Or else he would never have known about the lump. Which— Poor Brian!!

Wow a lot happens in this show lol!! Which is why I don’t understand how a friend of mine who is watching it, doesn’t think the characters are deep enough/don’t pull you in and that the writing mostly sucks. She said she fast forwarded through most of three and some of four and I’m just like ?? Are we watching the same show?!