View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 01:40 PM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
s3 is the only season where I was almost convinced they were over each other. But s4 brought that all back again. They kind of danced around each other that entire season and there was so much time spent on building their friendship back up. So them kissing in the finale didn't feel out of the blue to me either. I think there were a lot of hints that it'd happen again eventually. They just took a break to be with other people that season but their bond was strong or maybe even stronger than before.

I think I like Swan Song a bit more because it was more thought out, on DJo and the writers part. There was more buildup to an adult romance there than we go at the end of s4, even if I still think Coda makes sense for DJo and their history. But in Swan Song, there's no question that that was a romantic scene. And I just liked that she was chasing him down for once.

Dawson definitely wasn't over Joey in S3. He's devastated when convincing Joey to go after Pacey in 'True Love'.
Also, Joey proved that she still had feelings for Dawson after he kissed her in the Prom episode and she literally said to him "When you kissed me, I felt something... Something I wasn't expecting and something that will probably always be there."
Skam Italia icon
Gwen