View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 09:58 AM
ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaiya (View Post)
Can I just say I am still riding this high from seeing Josh on Saturday? I literally cannot wipe this smile off of my face, and now that we're back at work from the extended holiday weekend, I cannot concentrate because I keep seeing his smiling face and feeling the warmth of his hand on my back. So I decided to come here instead. I thought maybe if I looked at these pictures for awhile I can get back to auditing these entries. Nope! It's only making me jealous of Joey on one hand and love him even more on the other.

I guess I'll vote for #16, of the two Wall scenes I think I love more the fact that he bought it for Joey in the first place. Sweet as it was, he shouldn't have had to tell her to ask him to stay. After Doug told her Pacey was leaving, that conversation outside of the store should have been like:

Pacey: Wanna bite?
Joey: This is your solution?
Pacey: Yup.
Joey: It's perfect!! I'm going with you!

I really don't know how I'm going to choose between the others. Pacey was so loving and romantic.
Ride that high for as long as you want.

I'll go with #4 only because Joey's asleep and doesn't know the significance of the moment.

#4 - 2
#16 - 2
#32 - 1