View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 09:04 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Oh haha it's Addie btw, although Aggie works too

Quote:
I personally enjoy reading each and every novel you got your name on. You are filled with some very insightful thoughts.
Aww haha thank you!! I'm a writer, I cannot be blamed lol.

I'm gonna follow your style:

Hunter: The part when he walked in to his surprise party warmed my heart. Like you said, it was a sudden realization for him that this is all he wanted. And Michael did eventually come around and love him. Michael is a bit of a drama queen/attention wh re

Ted: It broke my heart when he said he hated himself and didn't want to be himself anymore and that's why he liked the drugs. I can only imagine the place Scott went to but he did an amazing job.

Brian: Maybe you're right. He'll avoid anything to stop himself acting like a "breeder" or domestic. And if that means having sex outside then sure haha. Oh and he is a total exhibitionist freak

Stockwell: I agree with the creepy vibes thing. At the beginning, I thought for sure that he was going to turn out to be gay and want to sleep with/use Brian. Especially when they were in the hot tub. Like he would be a closeted gay man who went after gays.

Jason Kemp: This was for sure they police burying it. Maybe Stockwell did know about his partner murdering Jason and helped him cover it up? Or, the police (Horvath & the rest of them) didn't want to do something that would make the police look bad. Although to Horvath's credit, he did go to question the police officer. But it was too late.

And Stockwell and Vance showing up at Brian's loft was stupid, as you said. No one would do that. But I think at the point it was personal and Stockwell wanted to catch him in the act of doing something against him. Which, he did. And of course, Brian didn't have to answer.