View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 07:18 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ben was working through a lot of issues but taking the steroids was never the right way to handle it. Michael did well to help him out and make him see it a bit more clearly. Goodbye Ethan - seriously - one night - you couldn't last one night? Apparently both Randy and Fabrizo were unhappy with the way things ended in the show between their characters and wished it hadn't ended that way.
Aww really? That makes me kinda sad for them. I may think Ethan sucks but I do like Fabrizio!! (I knew him before Qaf, he was in a few episodes of Buffy)

Oh don't worry. I'm about to give it to Michael in my next novel haha

And I feel like the entire show is us screaming at Justin and Brian to get their ***** together

So--I watched a lot yesterday. I have on episode left of season three. I clearly have a problem lol but oh well

Enter Hunter. I like him and I like that Ben wants to help him. And it's so sad when he turns out to be positive, so young. But Michael? My God, why is he such a little b*tch? I mean, it makes me laugh but wow his attitude sucks. He wants Hunter gone and is so unwillingly to help. Seriously Michael, you were raised better!! And while I'm happy he's becoming a father, he's also such a paranoid worrywart following Melanie around. Although admittedly it was good that he was there when she needed him. But Michael, relax.

Oh Ted. I really feel for him. It must suck to see your partner (and everyone around you) doing good in their careers and such and not know what to do. It's normal to be a little depressed (or hell, even a lot depressed). But of course that is no excuse for drugs. It breaks my heart to see him go down that route. And breaks my heart even more to watch Emmett have to deal with the fallout. Ted went too far and is past being helped unless he decides to help himself. I have to say though that Scott did an amazing job!!

I love love love that Justin pops up at Brian's office and was just like "hey I want to intern here" Smart boy. And Brian, despite being his usual (pretend) mean self, wants him there too. I love when they finally get together and have sex in Brian's office. Very hot. And then he almost fires him when Justin shows him up in the presentation. But a part of me thinks Brian is proud of Justin too.

Justin making those anti-Stockwell posters are genius and such a Justin thing to do and I commend him for it. I love how Brian knows right away it was Justin. And he doesn't even reprimand him, not really. Even though he sort of tells him to stop. And then he ends up helping him anyways. Because he realizes Stockwell is a bad person and is threatening to take away everything Brian loves, as seedy as it may be haha.

Brian's aversion to being one of those couples who have sex at home simultaneously makes me roll my eyes and laugh. Like really dude? It's okay not to do it in some seedy back room haha. Although, I have to say, the scene with him and Justin in the alley (where after, Justin spits at the poster of Stockwell) is probably one of the hottest scenes ever. I have no explanation why, it just is.

I really like that scene where Stockwell is giving a speech and Justin and everyone else starts saying the names of the gay people who were killed/hurt and the police did nothing about. It was especially chilling when Justin said his own name.

When Stockwell and Brian's boss go to Brian's loft and find him and Justin and the propaganda posters is a mixture of funny (in the nervous laughter sort of way) and oh *****. But I believe Brian did the right thing in the end and even though he got fired, I think he knew it was right.

I love the scene between Brian and Debbie so much, when they're smoking a joint. They are amazing together and there is so much love between them. She really is his mother and it's so sweet to see. And she never stops telling him that he's a good person. Which he needs to hear and believe.

And then Brian decides to take justice into his own hands and do the work of the police for them. Which is incredibly dangerous but he does it anyways. And of course enlists the help of Justin. (Rage & JT for real lol). And then Hunter. It makes me laugh how he keeps trying to get with Brian and is rude to Justin and Justin is very territorial. And of course, they solve the murder. And the police refuses to help out. I half think it was a mistake on Brian's part to confront the killer because he killed himself and therefore would never have to answer for his crimes. But then again, I suppose he got what he deserved.

I definitely commend Justin for refusing to apologize to Stockwell. Even if it means sacrificing something, as he says to Brian.

Whoooo okay, what a novel!! I only have one episode left of season three. (Because I'm clearly insane )