View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 07:59 PM
PrincipessaBella
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I agree with you guys, I have to see a relationship develop and do more of a slow build, typically. Actually, Michael and Maria are really my only exception to that, but it was so in line with their characters, and the chemistry was so off the charts that it just worked. Plus, even they waited until the end of season 2 to have sex.

Not ALL CW shows have abandoned a slow burn. Case in point . . . my icon, if you know who’s in my icon.

I wonder if they will make Michael the bi character to open up the Michael/Maria possibility. That sounds dicey, though. And at this point, I think I might actually prefer them to not put Michael and Maria together, because then the original remains untouched in that way, at least.
I really hope they don't go down that road. Since in this version, Alex already is living a fairly rough adult life, it would cheapen the whole idea of even making him and Michael a thing if it turns out Michael is bi and also hooking up with Maria down the line. What would even be the point then? They've made such a huge deal about the LGBT characters and obviously, being bi would fall under that umbrella; but don't try to do Michael/Alex AND Michael/Maria...that would be polarizing to many fans. I really hope the writers aren't that stupid, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised considering who the ringleader is. Though I do have to wonder if maybe making Michael or Alex bi is so that the characters don't out themselves before they're comfortable doing so.

Also, I see it floating around that Roswell, NM may be tentatively premiering Monday, April 29, 2019. Which seems rather late, but it came from WB's press site and may not be set in stone. Other shows listed for other networks seem to have very late dates as well, but we'll know soon enough.

Last edited by PrincipessaBella; 05-27-2018 at 08:26 PM