View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 07:54 PM
fmaldy24
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Brian apologized because he hit his best friend and that’s fine. But at least Michael knew he deserved it.

You're nicer than me about it

Ted is loyal and forgiving to a fault. Emmett didn’t need to cheat, it made me sad. But then to his credit, he never did again and he was loyal. Although I think it’s worth mentioning that Emmett never once cheated on George.

You know I never thought about it but you're right - that is interesting indeed - hhhmmm

I think I’m seven or so episodes in now.

I love Ted and Emmett teaching Debbie what to do with Carl. It made me laugh. But then Carl was a d*ck about it which was so rude. I’m glad she kicked him out. But also glad they worked it out.

Carl was nasty about it or not understanding and I am glad that Debbie stood up for herself and said get out. It was funny when Emmett and Ted went to explain to him as well at the police station - they looked so out of their comfort zone . And then Carl got some lessons for himself! That would be an awkward conversation to start

Brian’s nephew was a little d*ck and deserved to have his head shoved in the toilet. I laughed at that. Don’t mess with Brian. It made me so angry that the kid accused him of sexual assault and also that Brian’s family was so quick to believe it. They really don’t care about him at all. Of course the kid learns the *****ty attitude from his mother. And again, Justin saves the day. Despite the notion that Brian is the saviour of sorts, Justin is the one who always swoops in and saves Brian when he needs it the most, no matter what. When he brought Brian’s bracelet back, I was just like “my God just kiss and make up already!!”

Brian's family were horrible to him and they didn't know him, like him or support him in any way really. It was very sad to see. That little brat was a shocker and I am so glad Justin was able to help him. He was always there to help him no matter what. That scene where they are just looking at each other when he puts his bracelet back on - they so love each other

Ethan. B*stard. That’s all.

I agree

In that episode, I love how Michael confronts Ben on his steroid use and gets him to quit. (Which, Ben was insane for doing that!! He was a crazy person on steroids and he even hurt Brian!!). And also when Justin let Ethan have it. He did not hold back. One of the most important and truest things he said is when he said he never had to forgive Brian for anything because Brian never promised him anything but Ethan did. Glad he is out of the picture!!

Ben was working through a lot of issues but taking the steroids was never the right way to handle it. Michael did well to help him out and make him see it a bit more clearly. Goodbye Ethan - seriously - one night - you couldn't last one night? Apparently both Randy and Fabrizo were unhappy with the way things ended in the show between their characters and wished it hadn't ended that way.

Brian working with Stockwell is a typical Brian move. But Brian is also smart. He knows what he’s doing. And no matter what, his loyalties will always lie with his friends, whether he admits it or not.

Very true - even if they can't see it.

I felt so bad for Ted when his business got shut down. He worked so hard for it. And it made me even sadder when he cried and Emmett held him.

They are so good together - the best of friends despite everything.

Brian was jealous of Ethan, no doubt about that. And now you know he and Justin want each other. So just, get with it, boys!!
exactly! Boys - get your act together