View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 01:42 PM
fly me to the moon
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
I don't think they necessarily "didn't want to do anything with each other" in the beginning, well Gamora definitely seemed to resent that she got stuck with this group, she called them the "biggest idiots in the galaxy", she definitely acted cold towards them in the beginning. But I don't think Peter necessarily felt the same way about Gamora, I mean sure they fought each other over the orb containing the power stone when they first met each other, but I think by the time they first met, Peter was already fascinated by Gamora and throughout the first movie he tried to woo her and win her affections, and he continued to do so in GOTG2. So I get the impression that Peter never disliked Gamora, he was always fascinated by her from the very beginning and he fell in love with her very quickly. It just took longer for Gamora to feel the same way about Peter.
I mean, like they try so hard to resist about each other since it hard to think of word to type on internet.. But yeah, I agree w/ you since after they start to know each other plus Peter save her life and same w/ his..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote