View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 01:22 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

2x04:

I'm getting tired of the Hannah/Clay scenes. I wish they weren't every episode. I am enjoying the Hannah flashbacks though and that would have sufficed for this season imo. In fact, in future seasons they can also have her in some flashbacks until all the actors start to look too old lol.

I want to know more about Bryce's home life to understand how he turned out this way. His mom seems decent, and seems to suspect he's guilty. Where is his father? Does he have one? His scene with his g/f was gross. How is this show for teens?

I love the Justin/Clay interaction so much. They are so funny together. I also loved seeing Cheri again and how she wanted to help Justin too.

So Jessica's parents know about the assault but shes pretending she doesnt remember who did it?

I enjoyed the scenes with the counselor and Marcus and him saying he was trying to make amends for his mistakes and that he told his wife everything. I also liked his conversation with Jessica and how he's realized how his words to Hannah were not the right things to say to her.

I also loved the scenes with Alex and Jessica where he admitted he was an ******* to Hannah. Watching him cry was so sad. I am glad that he is finally listening to tapes. Did Clay send them to Alex alone or to everyone? Also, the alex/jess kiss was cute, but its understandable that shes hesitant.

Andy SUCKS! Like, Hannah's mom was so right in everything she said, that the store didnt matter and they already lost everything and nothing mattered but justice for Hannah. PREACH! Andy dating someone else now is gross too.

Okay wait, so Monty is one of the friends of Bryce, and Reid is the other? I thought they were the same person til this episode .

MARCUS IS GROSS. . I cant stand him. Him lying on the stand and saying that Hannah was interested in Bryce is just disgusting. And I loved the flashback where Hannah essentially assaulted him and asked him how it felt. It was nice to see her fighting back.

I was relived to see Tyler and his friend shoot the paint balloons off and not an actual bomb, but it seems that with them going shooting together its leading to something worse to come.

I'm thinking the notes and polaroids are from different people. The polaroids are obviously trying to expose Bright for other rapes. Where as the letters to Clay and Jessica seem to be more about keeping quiet about the trial.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-26-2018 at 04:53 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote