View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 10:19 PM
fractured moonlight
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure if I said it to you specifically but I think I have mentioned it before. It could have been nice to see what they would have done to Quinn's character had she not been pregnant. I agree it was probably the perfect time for a teen pregnancy on tv. Though I also think it fit in with what they were going for. A very popular and religious girl whose parents were extremely religious and were also trying to show themselves as perfect to their friends gets pregnant out of wedlock. I mean they had her as leader of the celibacy club and oh of course she loses her virginity early and oops gets pregnant.

Though since they did go through with the pregnancy I actually did like the idea that she was giving Beth up for adoption. But yeah in the end it just ended up not well executed. And came out even worse when they ended up bringing Shelby and Beth back. And yeah it was pretty weird that Shelby the bio mom of Rachel ended up adopting Beth in the first place. It should have been a closed adoption or at least a guest character who never showed up again.

The Shelby and Beth storyline with the coming back was incredibly awful and ****ed up.

That canon is great.