View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:16 PM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

I have 5 sets of foam posterboard. I can't get to the 2 behind my TV though, because I won't risk a step stool. I have 3 I can reach though. I'm going to hang the drawing of Rose, from Titanic, (that I got at the festival several years ago) and my calendar over my new desk. The shelf, which is 5'5" tall, has blocked a lot of wall space. Yes, I'm aware I'm rambling now. Feel free to ignore most of it.

Anyway, I think you'd like a foam posterboard, (or whatever you pick) then you could hang different things as they suit your mood. Like, hang it on the back of your door, or, behind the bathroom door. Somewhere like that, maybe?

My walls are light purple-but, not the kind of purple with gray in it, which makes it depressing. It has some cheerful purple.

Your large picture frame, with your travel pictures sound really personal, and fun. I'm jealous.

Yeah, but my cousin and I, especially, talk several times a day. Like you, she worries if I'm not appearing. At any rate, I messaged her, even though she went to bed. She'd left me a message saying we'd make up for lost chat time tomorrow.

Yeah, I'll shut up now. (yep, found a zipper smilie).

What time is Dateline on? Now? Are you having anything good for snacking tonight?

Kim