View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 05:59 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

What did you like from S2
Season 2 was a really strong season. It introduced the originals, which at the time I found sort of boring but obviously now I love them. I liked seeing the werewolf storyline for Tyler as well. Not my favorite season of the bunch but it was good.

What did you dislike?
Sometimes too much of the originals for my taste, and too much tyler as well. I also didnt love that DE were fighting the whole season.

What are your overview of the characters?
Didnt like that they made Damon snap Jeremy's neck. One of my least favorite things the show did. Stefan was getting better this season though for me for sure. Still loved Elena. Turning Caroline into a vampire was the best thing they could have done! Tyler was better but I still wasnt completely warm to him. Obviously Klaus was a great presence.

Favorite ships?
Still DE, despite the distance this season. Katherine/Stefna were so fun this season as well, I really enjoyed their interactions.

Favorites episodes?
For me, I loved 207 the most. The masquerade one. That one was great. I also liked the finale a lot. 208 was also great. I loved 201 too. There are more I am probably forgetting but those are the standouts to me.

Ranking:
I'd give it a 8/10.
compared to season 1 which was 10/10 to me. I preferred season 1.