View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 05:52 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

1. What did you like from S1
Season 1 was my favorite season by far. The feels i got from it... I loved the cliffhangers every episode!

2. What did you dislike?
People say it was cheesey and I can understand that but I like cheesey teen dramas lol. I wasnt a big Stelena fan so watching their love story kind of bored me. Other than that I loved pretty much all of the season.

3. What things did you feel that could be changed or added in?
Not sure, maybe more Steroline moments? lol.

4. What are your overview of the characters?
As soon as Damon came in I was hooked on the show. He was the best and so funny, even when he was dark. Stefan was a bit too judgmental for me this season and too "perfect". I loved Elena though. I liked everyone. Caroline was harsh in the beginning but quickly grew on me. I also loved Isabelle as a character. I didnt love Anna the first time I watched but I like her more now when i rewatch.

5. Did the season end as you were expecting it to from the start?
In a way, yes. I expected to see Katherine at one point and we got it. But in general the show was hard to predict.

Favorite ship was DE of course. I also loved Matt and Caroline this season and Im in the minority but I liked jeremy and vicki as well. I was bummed when they killed her so quickly but it was a nice twist.

My favorites episodes of the season were definitely 119, miss mystic falls... the finale 122. So amazing! 117, 113, 111, 107 haunted and then probably 104. There were so many good ones though.