View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 05:19 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread
You're welcomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
He was a lot worse than Alex though
He appears that way but as I mentioned, we do NOT know his story because we aren't suppose to. We are just suppose to hate the character.
Things are so different when you know why the character is doing what they are doing.

With Alex, he was doing his haunting job for the Company and killing people... if we just saw THAT SIDE, and not his guilt and drug addiction to keep him from going insane and how much the killing killed him inside, we would have seen him as cold as well.

Not saying that Wyatt is going though, can't defend him killing a kid. He seems to be just heartless but you never truly know someone until you know their backstory.

Happened with Kellerman and Alex... Kellerman was a mess for so many episodes and than we found out his motivation for doing what he was doing and we sort of understood it even if I still saw him as a mess.

Again, not saying that Wyatt was a saint since I actually do believe some people who work with the Company are pure evil and probably enjoy killing people. And some people like Alex is probably doing it for other reasons.

Working for the Company at all though is just a bad idea.