View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:49 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

^ Pretty much which is why I learned a lonnngg time ago to separate actors from characters. It made so many shows easy to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)

I don't think any shows' True Hollystory is going to be as sordid as the Smallville cast but the Arrowverse sure has a lot of drama.
Why so? it was only Sam with that drug issue and Allison with that crazy cult story but it hasn't been any other huge story from the cast that I know of.

I feel Allison in the cult shouldn't bring down the rest of the big cast that they had.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh man, really? I haven't heard about that. That's a shame if it's true. I thought they all got along great.
Well seeing as how Willa elected to leave Arrow this past season for good, I guess it was clear there were some issues backstage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Of course, Teri Hatcher is still my favorite Lois Lane.
Erica Durance and Teri Hatcher are tied as my favorite because how similar the role was portrayed by both of them. It's really like looking in the mirror.

I do believe you need to watch it one day. Or at least let me take you down some of the best episodes of the series that way you can have an idea of how the show was. lol