View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 06:32 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Season 3 here I come!!

I've only gotten as far as two episodes right now so maybe it won't be a novel this time.

It hurts my soul to see Brian and Justin apart. Especially when you can see how it affects both of them. Even though Justin is "happy" with Ethan, which I think he was, there's still something missing. And Brian is definitely hurting. If sleeping with people who look like Justin is any indication. Totally not a healthy way of dealing with it but you know he's never going to say anything. Plus the whole partying hard and dragging Michael with him (who stupidly listens and goes).

Brian punching Michael when he speaks bad about Justin tells you everything you need to know.

Ted & Emmett are so sweet and too cute (if Brian's faces at them are any indication ) and it makes me sad that Emmett cheats. When he was crying and talking to Ted both as his boyfriend and best friend made me sad.

I like how in spite of everything, Brian still pays Justin's tuition. (Justin's father is such a d*ck by the way). It shows that he loves him and cares even if he does claim it's a deal. The scene when Justin goes to Brian's loft to talk to him about it--Brian's face through the entire thing kinda breaks my heart. And I also like, how after that, Justin goes to Michael and agrees to work on the comic again.

Justin's hair is reaching the beautiful floppy length and that in itself deserves it's own thread.