View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 01:17 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Haha I have a habit of speeding through shows, especially ones I like. I'm also already on season three LOL.

I agree a lot with this. Brian may make me so angry (as I will rant about in a bit haha) but you can totally see why he's like that and why it's just an act. He's protecting himself. But also doing himself harm by not letting people in.

All right so, my thoughts on the rest of season two. I apologize about the novel that's about to come out of me haha:

A point I forget to mention before because it's from early on--I love how Brian vehemently tells Justin to never, ever have sex without a condom. I mean, it's standard advice that everyone should follow but I appreciated that and even more so coming from Brian. He may be someone who sleeps around but he's not an idiot. And then he basically tells Justin he cares about him and wants him around and I melted lol.

Oh my, Michael finding out Brian slept with Ben. That threw him for a loop. Of course Justin couldn't keep his mouth shut haha. Poor Michael though, for real. I'm glad he was finally able to let it go. I really like how he saw Brian in his mind and when he let it go, Brian left the apartment. I thought that was cool.

I thought it was interesting that Michael's father was a drag queen. I didn't see that coming. But I can see Debbie's reasoning. She did what did had to do. And even though by the end of the episode, everyone knew that the drag queen was Michael's father, Michael let Debbie keep up the fake story. He knew she needed it.

I do knew George was going to die on the plane. I had a feeling right before and I was right. So sad for Emmett though Emmett deciding to give up all the money George left him in favour of not keeping their love a secret was so sweet and so very Emmett. Class act!!

Justin becoming a go-go dancer. I commend him for wanting to make his own way and for not wanting Brian's help all the time. Justin is portrayed or at least thought of as this kid who follows Brian around and is blindly in love with him but he really isn't. He's smart, he's independent and he knows what he wants and what he's worth. It was a bad idea for him to become a go-go dancer, no matter how hot he looked haha Especially when he was dancing for Brian....yeeeees. Haha. But really, it was so dangerous and gross the way people wanted to use him. I'm glad he finally accepted Brian's offer.

When Brian let Justin **** him (there's really no other way to say it lol ), I thought that was a really big deal. Brian would never let anyone, period. Except Justin. And that's saying a lot.

Enter Ethan. Oh boy. I like him just fine. I think he and Justin would go well together, they're young and hot and there's passion and romance. But, they're just not meant for each other. But Justin saw everything Brian wasn't giving him and he went with it. Who could blame him? Brian wasn't willing to show his love. It's there but he refused to show it and I don't blame Justin for getting frustrated.

The part in the hospital when Brian comforts Michael when Ben is sick, that breaks my heart and makes me want to cry. It's so sweet and loving and it's really telling of their relationship. Brian saying that he wouldn't have made it without Michael just gets me.

I love the comic book and Justin & Michael working together. And Brian being so jealous!! It made me laugh because he acted like such a child but pissed me off too because seriously Brian!!

Ted and Emmett yay!! They are so sweet together and I'm so happy they gave it a try. Even though it was a bit of a bumpy start, they made it through.

It's so nice to have a place where I can get all my thoughts out!!
All that happend in season 2? I need that rewatch more then I thought

The lecture with the condom was amazing. especially when Justin said that Brian is not just anyone. He opend Justins eyes, that no matter what or who, you never can be sure.. Of course Brian was always save, but even then he never was sure.. anything could happen, and he wanted Justin to be aware of that and to never risk his health with getting careless.. not even if he thought to be safe..

Brian comforting Michale in the hospital is just great. He dropped everything to help his best friend. and there was only pure real friendship and nothing in between the lines in it. that is what makes this scene so real to me.. there was no profit for Brian to be there, no showing off and nothing else you sometimes get to see even just as a glimpse. I love that scene

Ethan.. yes they sure were a cute couplke and they fit together in age and interests, but passion.. I don't really get that feeling from the two... they had chemistry and Justin sure got all the romantic things from him, although I'm not sure if it was a tiny bit too much, but the passionate lovemaking scenes was what I missed.. the uncontrolled hottness.. I don't know how I can describe it the right way

icon by Daggi