View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 07:46 PM
Lindsay
Fan Forum Hero

I did say what I thought. The artists are talented and the drawings are good. That doesn't mean that I ship them though. We were fine with them being posted because they don't violate FF's rules or anything. We just wanted to clarify that this is a non-romantic friendship thread. I guess we should have done that in the previous thread, but we didn't realize you wanted the OP and title (heart) changed to reference their ship. We have other threads for romantic relationships and for Rory/Paris, it would be the UC thread because they were never canon on the show. We don't mind you seeing their relationship differently. We just need to keep friendship stuff in this thread. And shipping stuff in the other one. Others who potentially want to post here might not care to see shipping stuff. We just realized it's better to keep it separate. Also, Lorelai and Rory are mother and daughter so it makes sense to have a heart in the title. I don't think any other ones besides the shipper threads have them then. And I think keeping 'Friends Forever' also clarifies that it is a friendship appreciation thread. Once again, please don't feel like you're not welcome here. We just wanted to clear things up when we saw the OP, etc changed.

Last edited by Lindsay; 05-24-2018 at 08:08 PM