View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 03:48 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

202:

This season so far just isn’t as riveting as season 1 was. I know that is expected but I feel like they are kinda just trying to drag out the storyline from season 1. For season 3 (if they get one) they definitely need to find a new storyline, I’m just not sure how that would fit into the series.

I know they wanted to incorporate Hannah into the show still, and I like Hannah too, but I also find the hallucinations to be a bit weird and out of place.

I do like how they are doing one person testifying each episode. And that we got to see a more vulnerable side to Courtney. I also like that we are seeing softer sides to some of these characters and stating to understand their behavior from season 1.

Who is sending Jessica these notes? WTF. I'm assuming it's Montgomery at this point but that may be too obvious. The show is doing a good job of showing her perspective and her feelings over the Bryce thing.

I think maybe Porter didn’t realize what he was saying to Hannah about her depression. Seems he at least feels guilty for his part and is trying to make amends somehow. I did like Cheri making comments to him.

The Alex and Zach friendship is EVERYTHING you guys, wow they are cute. They are so shippable. They have these weird sort of tension filled moments together it seems? IDK. But Alex is right, Zach does need to pick sides. He needs to stop being friends with Bryce.

So Tony and Brad broke up? Bummer. The excuse seemed lame but I’m glad they at least mentioned it.

Clay and Skye are starting to get annoying. This whole sex thing between them is really awkward and annoying and Clay just needs to break up with her already.

I’m not really sure this show is for teenagers though? I certainly wouldn’t really want my teen watching it. Not just because of the graphic stuff but also the language and some sexual scenes. IDK. I know high schoolers are having sex etc but still…idk.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-01-2019 at 08:57 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote