View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 05:39 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Yes, I know who Nigella Lawson is. She had a cooking show on cable that aired here. She's the hot British cook.

Oh, I know that Gotham isn't allowed to cross over with the Arrowverse, but next season will be the final season and it'll only be 13 episodes, so after Gotham ends they can have Bruce Wayne show up in the Arrowverse if they want to. It's not like anyone cares about Batfleck. I just hope they kill off Diaz next season. And I'm still watching Shadowhunters because they're finally getting Simon and Isabelle together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
To me he is. Well except for Bruce Wayne being rich, FP is actually like Bruce Wayne, and clearly Alice is like Selina Kyle. He's a Jones, so of course, she'll be attracted to him. Plus maybe she doesn't know he's her Brother, or maybe it's a Paire situation. Short version they all lived happily ever after.
Yeah, forgive me, dragonfire, but I've watched Gotham and I still think Archie and Veronica are more like Bruce and Selina.

Oh, I'm sure that Polly doesn't know that Charles is her brother, just like she didn't know that Jason was her cousin. That's just Polly's luck. And who ended up with who on Once Upon A Time?

Hi, Lauren!

Yeah, I didn't like Oliver going to prison or Quentin dying. But I'm hoping that Sara will stick around for a bit to help out Oliver and Laurel.

I had no idea Alice's maiden name was Smith. And yes, I know who Nigella Lawson is, Lauren.

Yeah, Batwoman is a totally different character in the Batman comics, Lauren. She's not Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, she's someone else. She's also a lesbian.

Yes, you did triple post. And I saw Prince Charles and Diana and Prince Andrew and Fergie end in divorce.

Yes, I still watch Shadowhunters because Simon and Isabelle are finally happening! And yeah, Clary was almost executed.

Well I want you to get caught up on Westworld, Lauren. William and Dolores are my new favorite ship.