View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
Maddie172
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
Tumblr post...

I’m still having a lot of feelings about the last episode. We could have gotten nothing, and instead we got everything. We got to see CS rush in with the baby, all of her things in tow. We got to see Emma in that red leather jacket one last time. We got to see Killian, the Killian we’ve loved for five seasons, wear his pirate clothes one last time. We got to see him cradling his daughter. We got to see Emma hug Henry and look at him adoringly. We got one last bit of CS bickering. We got to see Henry hold his baby sister. We got to know the name of the baby. We got to see Emma reaching for Killian’s hand. We got to see Emma hold her baby. We got to see Killian put his arm around Emma and hold her close. We got to see Emma fiddling with her ring. We got to see Emma rest head against her husband’s while they both looked on at their daughter with huge, happy, loving smiles. That’s the final image we get — the contentment and the joy and the togetherness. That’s what we get to walk away with. That’s what we get to remember and have for the rest of forever.

what's the news, morrison?
I absolutely agree, that last scene gave us alot. I love that we got to see Emma in her red jacket one last time. I love that we got to have some fluffy CS family feels, that I've been waiting for since Emma & Killian met. I love that we can see how healing Hope has been for the two of them. They really made those seconds count