View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 01:35 PM
HazelEyes008
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie172 (View Post)
The entire Wish Realm and Wish!Hook, I agree with you...I hated it when they did it for that one episode, but when they made Wish!Hook ''real'' and in Hyperion Heights, that's when I stopped watching. It just irritated me so much. I understand that with JMo gone, and Colin staying, they had to do something with his character...but for the brief amount of time I watched it, all I could think was our Captain is with Emma in Storybrooke who is this fake? I just felt this was a desperate grab to not lose audiences. It seemed that everything was wrapped up at the end of Season 6 and maybe should have ended there. I love that we did get that end scene with the baby though. I felt with the finale you could kind of ignore season 7 (perfect for someone who barely watched it) and still know what was going on, it still felt like a satisfying end to the series as a whole. With the montage though, it made me think back on how great it was, especially in those first few seasons.
Jane Espensen really was our champion for CS, and Eduardo's costumes made me salivate with envy, they were alway so beautiful.
So now with all the realms being within Storybrooke, does this mean that there are multiple versions of our characters walking around? Cos that'd get confusing for everyone...I liked the idea of everyone's lands existing together, but there should only be one version of character to be honest. I guess we'll never see it anyway.
Same on your comment about Wish Hook and wish realm and multiple same characters, i think it was stupid. I think what irritated me the most was giving Wish Hook, a kid. Which to me felt like a low blow from the writers in saying well since you wont be getting real Hook, and no Daddy Killian... lets give it in you in Wish Hook...

And also i like to say in a way i am glad they didn't give Wish Hook a love interest, but i would of accepted if it was Wish Emma.... his true love in any version and realm!! Thats the point of True Love transcending realms

For me season 6 was the end, and what we got with CS in season 7 was bonus, because yeah even i imagined they would have kids and be happy and contented etc.

Honestly even i think there should be ONLY one person, hence why it really annoys me this wish realm and wish characters.

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 05-20-2018 at 04:46 PM