View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

The DCU is just a mess, they tried to rush a cinematic universe when they started BvS and suffered for it. They should of built up to that and Justice League. I'm not a Marvel vs. DC person but the MCU is way better, they did such an excellent job building up their universe and having it result in Infinity War. Such a powerful and fun film.

When it comes to the DC films, the best ones are Man of Steel and Wonder Woman (even though I feel WW is overrated at the same time) I do like Suicide Squad but the movie is a little messy. I just hate how JL's Joker got screwed over. I did like his Joker and hate that they cut so much of his material, stuff we will probably never see SMH. Harley Quinn was the best thing about the film. BvS was awful and extremely boring. I remember I liked JL when I first saw it in theaters but when I watched it again, I didn't like it as much as the first time so that movie is kind of whatever. I'm not expecting much from Aquaman. They have no direction or plan, especially when they announce 6543925 movies but most of them never happen. The only one that seems to be confirmed is WW 2 and only cause they didn't screw that up. The rest are just dreams, I'll believe the other films are happening when I see it.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote