View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 10:05 AM
HazelEyes008
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie172 (View Post)
Hey guys, I know I haven't been here in forever! To be honest, I didn't watch much of season 7...I tried, but I just couldn't get into it. because of my love for Emma & Captain Swan as a couple, this show kept me watching over the years, but season 7 with the cast clear out, the time jumps etc...Once JMo left, my interest kind of went with it. Anyway, I came back for the finale, and I actually loved it. Rumple finally learnt the lesson of ''doing a good thing because it's good, not because you'll get something out of it'', the ties back to the pilot were excellent.
We got to see a montage of past characters which felt so nostalgic (Merlin still gives me heart eyes) and we finally got to meet baby Hope (so aptly named), which is the scene I always wanted to see. i knew having a baby of their own would help heal Emma's fears of motherhood and she would be able to raise her baby with a loving partner by her side. Emma's sigh of contentment as she leans into Killian... I absolutely love that that was included. That little moment was everything I wanted for Emma, and for Kilian, too. To see how much joy and love this little baby has brought them, after a lifetime of uncertainty, loss and pain. It was beautiful. And Emma's entrance was classic, rushing in with the baby bag and a ''baby proofed'' Hook. Haha. And surprisingly, we got to hear who Lily's father was. I love that this finale came through for the longtime fans, despite the way the storyline went with Season 7.
I can't wait to see the fanfiction that comes out of meeting the CS baby That gif is adorable, Hazel
Hi Maddie, nice to see you again here.

I didnt watch season 7 either, i didnt like it much hence less posting about it. Only watched Emma's last episode, and some of the last episode. I didnt like what they did with the wish realm, but thats been since S6 (esp how they went about it) and equally both Emma and Hook are my fave characters, and Emma slightly edges it if i had to pick because its been her since season 1, and even Hook would want me to pick Emma lol and my third fave is Charming.

Well said about Emma, and her happy ending, and motherhood and her fears. And even Hook.

I do agree as long time fans, the finale came through in that aspect, but as a whole episode i dont rate it much lol, just the added bonus.

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 05-20-2018 at 01:36 PM