View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 09:25 PM
Maddie172
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys, I know I haven't been here in forever! To be honest, I didn't watch much of season 7...I tried, but I just couldn't get into it. because of my love for Emma & Captain Swan as a couple, this show kept me watching over the years, but season 7 with the cast clear out, the time jumps etc...Once JMo left, my interest kind of went with it. Anyway, I came back for the finale, and I actually loved it. Rumple finally learnt the lesson of ''doing a good thing because it's good, not because you'll get something out of it'', the ties back to the pilot were excellent.
We got to see a montage of past characters which felt so nostalgic (Merlin still gives me heart eyes) and we finally got to meet baby Hope (so aptly named), which is the scene I always wanted to see. i knew having a baby of their own would help heal Emma's fears of motherhood and she would be able to raise her baby with a loving partner by her side. Emma's sigh of contentment as she leans into Killian... I absolutely love that that was included. That little moment was everything I wanted for Emma, and for Kilian, too. To see how much joy and love this little baby has brought them, after a lifetime of uncertainty, loss and pain. It was beautiful. And Emma's entrance was classic, rushing in with the baby bag and a ''baby proofed'' Hook. Haha. And surprisingly, we got to hear who Lily's father was. I love that this finale came through for the longtime fans, despite the way the storyline went with Season 7.
I can't wait to see the fanfiction that comes out of meeting the CS baby That gif is adorable, Hazel

Last edited by Maddie172; 05-19-2018 at 11:26 PM