View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 06:50 AM
lianamed
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
We should have had a lot more kisses.
Yes, we should! We deserved more!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I loved the scene. I like that it was set in the tavern, a place of importance in their relationship. I'm thrilled we got one last kiss. Even though Regina woke up as though it was an "excellent" dream, the fact that she had Robin's feather upon waking says to me that it was more of an out of body experience where she and Robin's souls were temporarily in the same place. (Don't argue with me on this ) It also shows that his soul does still exist.

I realize the point of the scene was for him to give her hope, but I would have liked to hear him say he was happy or at peace, like they did with Neal in season 5. Their story was always mostly about Regina, it would have been nice for there to have been a moment in there that was about Robin. I was also hoping for an ILY, something we never got. I know it's implied, it would have still been nice to hear. Mostly I wish he would have been alive again, but I knew that wasn't happening.

I don't write fic, but in my imagination when Regina eventually dies, she will find herself back at the tavern and Robin will be there to meet her and they'll have their happiness in the afterlife.
Though I'd rather have him cime back alive, this scene showed me Regina was still in love with him, regardless of how much timehad passed, and that their love was eternal, just like Rumbelle's. His soul still existed, and, for Regina, no one could give her hope to fight for Wish Henry's soul but Robin. She couldn't find that hope in herself, but she would find in him, and, as he said he was alive in her heart and he always would be.

And, considering that feather, it wasn't a dream, but them together for a moment, because their love was strong enough for it to happen. I know it was similar to what happened with Emma and Neal, but at the same time, it wasn't. Emma got from Neal what she needed: forgivenand acceptance, because she felt guilt she didn't fight to get him back. This was more than that. She got a tangible proof not only that his soul was alive, but so was their love. Even death didn't kill it, and never would because he would always be alive in her heart. And, as he said, them together was excellent. Their story, in her plane of existence was short but epic, and, once they were together again, it will go on just like Rumbelle's.

It's not even close to what I've always hoped for them or for Regina, but it was way better than what I expected this scene would be.

Last edited by lianamed; 05-26-2018 at 05:14 PM