View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 06:17 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

I loved the scene. I like that it was set in the tavern, a place of importance in their relationship. I'm thrilled we got one last kiss. Even though Regina woke up as though it was an "excellent" dream, the fact that she had Robin's feather upon waking says to me that it was more of an out of body experience where she and Robin's souls were temporarily in the same place. (Don't argue with me on this ) It also shows that his soul does still exist.

I realize the point of the scene was for him to give her hope, but I would have liked to hear him say he was happy or at peace, like they did with Neal in season 5. Their story was always mostly about Regina, it would have been nice for there to have been a moment in there that was about Robin. I was also hoping for an ILY, something we never got. I know it's implied, it would have still been nice to hear. Mostly I wish he would have been alive again, but I knew that wasn't happening.

I don't write fic, but in my imagination when Regina eventually dies, she will find herself back at the tavern and Robin will be there to meet her and they'll have their happiness in the afterlife.