View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:12 PM
the1marie
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynFan (View Post)
What I wonder about Diyoza is why she’s so loyal to the other ex-prisoners. As a Navy SEAL who turned freedom fighter/terrorist when, as she said, “my country turned to tyranny,” she seems like a very different type of “criminal” than the rest. Does she really want the only surviving remnant of humanity to be a bunch of criminally insane murderers? Plus, given that the other prisoners are all men (as far as I’ve seen), the Eligius people on their own have no hope of setting up a society that can survive and reproduce. Seems like Diyoza would be better throwing in her lot with the bunker people.
I think there's probably more to the story that might explain her loyalty to them. Also, she at least knows the other prisoners and has some history with them in which they had the opportunity to gain her trust. And I don't think Wonkru made a great first impression. After propelling in to the middle of the fighting ring, I don't blame her for being wary of them. Even Bellamy and Clarke looked uneasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
What a cool Diyoza Icon, Marie!
Thanks, Sonja! When Amy posted it I just had to snatch it up