View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 02:04 PM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

I was slow on the uptake related to both Antoinette|Roman where believe you were up on them not being as they appear to be cause remember we spoke over on Joseph's 5x03 thread

If you read my commentary as I watched I started too be afraid that both weren't as they appeared to have been during the episode

Antoinette during the episode I was still willing to bet she was good right up until that scene where we saw her with Greta cause had hoped that she had taken Elijah up on his 1933 escape and than her finding him 7 years ago was true but now I'm like and thinking she has been playing him the entire time

I was related to Roman too cause was hoping it could have been true that Hope had found somebody and he could have been good to be in Legacies but now its just that he's not good - I especially got suspicions during his conversation about being whatsitscalled that I can't spell the same thing the brothers did to Klaus back on TVD or what had happened to Mikael before Katherine had found Mikael