View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 01:41 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
They all want revenge on Klaus so the mom has Hayley, Roman has Hope, and Antoinette has Elijah. None of them are good and it better stay that way.

But they are still playing Cory with Antoinette. She still acting like she disowned her family, and not a part of it. But I'm not buying it. If she was truly innocent she would encourage Elijah to at least talk to his family. I knew something was up with Antoinette when I found out she was on Vervain. That should have clued Elijah in that she knew all about his family when they first met. I can't believe he still trust her after she repeatedly lied to him. As for Roman, I know Hope's a kid and all but she is also a Mikaelson , she should at least be suspicious of Token, since he showed up and her mother goes missing. I hope she figured it out. What a century old vampire doing in high school anyway??

I knew they weren't going to bind Hope's powers. That would have been a big mistake. Marcel need to take Josh a side and find out who Greta been talking to. Maybe Josh will be willing to talk now that he see Greta wasn't his friend. Klaus said that a witch and a vampire was working together to kidnapped Hayley. We now know who the vampires are, so who is the witch?? I have a feeling it's the witch will be either Ivy, or Declan. Ivy because she keep trying to convince Vincent that Hope is evil. Declan because Hayley was kidnapped when she went to visit him. So who do you think the witch is?