View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 04:34 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Elementary, Gotham, how to get away with murder
What's wrong with Gotham, Sam? I wanna binge watch the first four seasons with Arinna so we can watch the final season next January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
sorry about x files alex but glad for prisonbreak and happy ur gotham got another season didnt think thatd be over yet i love all cw shows getting renewed forveer and so many new seasons of outlander

hy would u not be excited about finale dragonfire i am so excited full on war btw serpents riverdale and goulies i reckon if thats how u spell it lmao

hope u watched riverdale now alex

thanos guantlet on legends??
Thanks, Lauren. I just wish we could get another season now that we know that Scully is pregnant again and Mulder is the father this time. They can't end the show the way they did. And yeah, Gotham got another season, but it's gonna be the final season, so I have to binge watch four seasons in a row by January.

I'm gonna watch last week's Riverdale tonight, Lauren. Then I'm gonna watch tonight's episode. Sorry I got so far behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex... is Arinna in your time zone or is she from a different country?
I thought you knew that Arinna is from Bulgaria, Dave. She's in Eastern European time, which is seven hours ahead of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex.... copy and paste this in Your PM InBox box.... Lauren accepts the bet....so when the Masterchef AU ends...you can remind us about this BET. I may save it via my Inbox too.
Okay, Dave. Will do.