View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 04:18 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Sorry it is the sad anniversary PodMom glad you had the distraction of baby sitting, shower preparation - you have a LOT of distractions. But I know it's very hard.

So sweet, Tommy's enthusiasm for his grandma. Yep, before he goes to school and has to play it cool and sophisticated.

Keepsmiling glad the clot operation did more than expected; sorry Jay is so weak. LOL, yes, a long line of strong stubborn women.

My son in Cypress was sad he wasn't here for Mother's day - every card from him says "I wish I could be there." I wish he could be closer too.

Wow, the weather is just crazy. It was 80 degrees yesterday, hot. I took off the winter clothes and put on sandals. Then we had a huge thunderstorm later in the day, torrential rain, winds. Big storm. Then today - 50 degrees! It's FREEZING. I dressed for winter again, but not warmly enough. We went to this Audubon place to look at birds - they have feeders set up and you can just sit on the bench and all the birds (including hummingbirds) fly up to have a snack. But I was frozen.

It looks like the sale of the condo is progressing. The Title people sent me all the papers I'd signed in March again, and I called and said "Do I have to fill these all out again" and the nice lady said no, she'd kept the first set, because she was so confident our ace realtor would find another buyer soon (and he did!) But she's sending MORE papers I have to sign. But it looks very promising that this time, it will actually happen. Fingers crossed!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan