View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 02:45 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Bringing this conversation over from the New Thread in case we want to continue the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
in the past few years, he's seemed a lot more interested in being challenged as an actor rather following hits. He thought COALG would do well and he obviously loved all the work he put into it.

Of course, I just want him in a Marvel movie, lol. Not as a villain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I kind of want him in a Big Box Office movie too, but only be cause I want to get as much of him as I can. I don't think he is opposed to those types of movies because he has auditioned for both Batman and Star Trek. He just has to get the right role for him. However, I do prefer him in TV because there are more chances to see him than just one movie to watch. DC and Fringe were perfect to me because we get so much Josh throughout, The Affair is okay, but not nearly enough of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Also, as he revealed in a recent interview, Chris Pratt's role in Guardians of the Galaxy. I could totally see Josh in that red Starlord jacket!

Quote:
Oh, wow, that breaks my heart. He would have been so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I would have loved to have seen Josh do that role, but like Josh himself said, they picked the right guy. I do love Chris Pratt in that role. It's nice that Josh isn't shying away from those types of roles though. I can totally see Josh as Indiana Jones. He would be so HOT.

Quote:
Well, there are a lot of new Marvel movies to come, so maybe he'll make one of those. He has the body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I'd like to see Josh in any role as whatever it was he would make it his own! So long as he got the screen-time to do it!

icon credit: crash landing